Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

New Beginnings

Hello my crafty friends,

It's June already!!  Anythings new happening in your life?  I am sharing a new project on the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog today.  This month's challenge is New Beginnings (babies, graduations, weddings, new home).

This is a sneak peek of my card:


I used this fun set for my card.  Would love it if you would hop over THERE to check it out, and join in the challenge fun!

By the way, should you want to buy the products I've used at the a2z store, feel free to use my discount code Cindy15 to get 15% off any purchase 25$ and up before shipping.

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!

3 comments:

Dictionary said...

Checked out your project and it's adorable! Lovely card and a fun design.

Chark said...

so cute, love the way it looks like a bib!

Barb Ghig said...

Darling baby card, Cindy! I love your color combo with this clever design!