Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Canadian Thanksgiving

Happy October 1st. my crafty friends.

I've a got card to share on the a2z Scrapbooking Supplies blog today.  For me October stands for planting tulip bulbs in the garden, buying candies for Halloween, and since I am a Canadian gal, it's also for celebrating Thanksgiving.

Here's a little peek:



To see the whole card and full supply list, see this post on a2z.  I used the ink applicator to sponge various distress inks onto white CS and mist with Perfect Pearly solution to get a subtle shimmery look.  I white heat embossed some leaves from the Hero Art Autumn clear set and black heat emboss a sentiment from the same set.  Added creamy white twine and added a homemade embellishment.  It's stamped twice with Cotton White StazOn, once on acetate and another on Shrink Plastic.  Trimmed and glue together with glossy accent.  I really like how it turned out.

The Autumn set is currently back ordered at the a2z store.  But there are plenty other Fall them supplies, such as these for your Halloween and Thanksgiving projects.

Go Here to check them out.  And while you're shopping there, feel free to use promote code Cindy15 at check out to obtain 15% off any purchase $25 or more (excluding shipping).

Thanks for stopping by!  I wish you a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Sue McRae said...

Love your bursts of colour behind the white leaves and your acorn embellishment is so sweet!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love those white embossed leaves on your pretty background!

Dawn Darlene said...

Hoooray for Canadian stampers!

Barb Ghig said...

Hi Cindy ~
I am so sorry for my late visit...I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! Off I go to check out your card at a2z :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Cindy! I love the soft autumn color palette you created for the background, and your embossed leaves are so pretty! Love the sweet little acorn, too!