Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

White or Black

Happy Wednesday everyone:

I've made a couple of birthday cards with A Blog Named Hero's challenge theme (Rainbow) in mind.  But I wasn't sure which one I like better.   Which one do you like better?

White or Black?

I did the black one first, and I thought it's just too over powering for the background.  So I did another with white, then it's a little pale in comparison.  I think I'll need to find some way to jazz it up or may be .....

Come back next Wednesday and see if I could improve these!!  ;)


Supplies:

Hero Arts stamp - Birthday Blackboard
Hero Arts Ombre Inks (Pink to Red, Butterbar to Orange, Tide Pool to Navy)
Hero Arts Pigment Ink (Unicorn)
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Clear embossing powder
White embossing powder

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely day!1



5 comments:

Betty said...

both wonderful cards Cindy - my vote goes to the black - will look forward to seeing how you jazz it up!

creationsnz said...

Both cards are great Cindy. Do you have smokey grey ink to try? Thanks for your lovely welcome to DCD team. CarolG

Barb Ghig said...

Both cards are fabulous, Cindy...my fave is the one with the black sentiment...I find it more striking to have the contrast! Love your design with all these pretty colors, too!
See you next week...anything you add to jazz them up will be amazing, I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Totally fun Cindy! Both cards have their own unique properties. Love the white for a more soft look and the black is definitely striking. Looking forward to how you jazz it up!!

Greta said...

I really like the one with black--not overpowering--just striking & beautiful to me, Cindy!