Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pop of Color

Hi,

I am sharing a card I made using an old Hero Arts ink and a new Hero Arts stencil.  I've received this very pretty Hero Arts stencil from Michelle Lupton, my fellow A Blog Named Hero Facebook teammate.  And I want to link this card to the August Challenge of A Blog Named Hero - Pop Of Color.




To create this card, I first lay down the Delicate Petal stencil onto a white panel.  Then sponge Soft Leaf all over.  Then I stamp the sentiment.  Next I die cut twice the heart (from the So Sorry stamp & cut set) using thin card board and glue it together, and use this to dry emboss the raised heart shape.  I adhere the panel onto a card base, and lastly I die cut the 'thanks' using hot pink card stock and adhere to card.  The hot pink 'thanks' is my Pop of Color!

Supplies:
Hero Arts shadow ink - Soft Leaf

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a beautiful design, Cindy! I love the softness of the leaves in the background, and the pop of pink on your sentiment works perfectly with the heart! Very pretty card!