Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2016

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 26 - Pointillism

Happy Saturday everyone,

I completed a coloring image I started yesterday for Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge Nov 1 - 30, 2016.


I was inspired by Kathy's colored dots (her project on Day 25) and used something called Pointillism.  Fun huh?


The image is called Flowers In Bottles from A Day For Daisies.  I used Copic markers for the 'points'.

A side note, there is a special Mystery Box sale on a2z, $75 value for only $25 dollars.  Check it out Here.


And to sweeten the pot, you could my my code Cindy15 towards purchasing the Mystery Box, get  15% off any purchases of $25 or more.  How cool is that.  Hurry in!!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a lovely weekend!!



1 comment:

Lin said...

How lovely, Cindy! I think you chose the perfect image for this!