Followers

Friday, April 21, 2017

Time flutters by

Hi,

It's a rainy day where I am, and the weather is bringing me down!  But a little web surfing and crafting lifts my spirit right up!!  :)


I am linking this up to a couple challenges, the first one is where I drew my inspiration for my card.

Time Out Challenge #81


Happy Little Stampers April Anything Goes with Dies


Supplies:

Concord & 9th Cutting Die - Floral & Flutter Dies
Hero Arts Cling Stamp - Number Pattern
Clear embossing ink
White embossing powder
Ranger Distress Ink - Spun Sugar


Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a sun shiny day!!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful. Love the background and the butterfly is stunning. xx

Sue McRae said...

Wonderful texture from the embossing and I love your creative butterfly trail!

Nonni said...

Ooooh loving this! I adore this butterfly die, Time Out co-owner (and my good friend!) Sandie has it and sent me one die cut butterfly once... Such a good size and so many ways to go with it for example adding different colored cards like you did here. Your take on the challenge is awesome, I really like the tone on tone white bg too. One of my favorite looks. Thank you for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Lindsey said...

Been perusing the rest of your blog Cindy. This card is just fabulous! Love the bold pinks x

sandie said...

This is stunning-I like that background and how you used the die cuts for the flow of the butterfly-great take on our photo and so pleased you joined us at Time Out

BożenA said...

Awesome idea! Greate card :-))
Hugs,
BożenA