Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wish you were here

Hi everyone,

There is a new challenge on Die Cut Divas!!  Summer Fun is the theme.  The sponsor for Die Cut Divas for June is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. 

For this card I use this cute image called Poppi Penguin - Water Toy.



I resized it to be small enough to fit my postage die cut and printed, next I trace all the outline with a black glaze pen, then water color it.  This way the ink won't run when I hit it with the watercolor.

Hope you'd join in the fun.   Hop over to Die Cut Divas to check my teammate's creations and join in the challenge.

Supplies:

Bugaboo Digi stamp - Poppi Penguin - Water Toy
Hero Arts Nesting Postage Infinity Die
Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Come Fly with Me
Water colors
Black glaze pen
Hero Arts Ombre Ink - Tide Pool to Navy
Memento Dye Ink - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by.  I wish you a lovely day!


2 comments:

creationsnz said...

Hi Cindy, such a super card and with a real summer feel! CarolG

Chark said...

how cute is this?!