Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Flowers makes me happy

Hi,

Spring is here... at least on the calendar.  And of course Spring + Flower seems goes hand in hand.  So when I saw that there are multiple challenges themes that involves flowers and/or Spring, I jump right in.  :D


I used a couple SSS stamp sets to create my card, even though one is outline stamp and the other is solid, I think it worked out just fine.  I first stamped the outline florals using archival ink and then watercolored.  Then I stamped the solid ones with various inks.  Lastly I spritzed some some Mica Spray.  I love that extra bit of shimmer.  Here's a close up.


The framed sentiment is stamped with archival ink on vellum.

Challenges:




Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Lovely Spring Clear Stamp 
Hero Arts Ombre Ink (Butterbar to Orange)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a lovely day.


4 comments:

Lin said...

A lovely breath of springtime, Cindy, so pretty! Thank you for sharing this with us us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and fun! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring on your blooms and I love how you stamped the additional solid florals in the background! I'll bet your shimmery finish is stunning in person!