Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2018

White bloom

Hi,

I am inspired, Inspired by All the Little Things Challenge #81.  Here's the inspiration photo.


I am inspred by the glass jar and white flowers and the neutral colors.  And this is my take.




Other challenge:



Supplies:

Poppystamp Cutting Die (Marcelle Flower)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Cutting Die (Pair of Leaves 1)
Penny Black Cutting Die (Cut Out Borders)
American Kraft Clear Stamp [jar]
Hero Arts So Sorry Stamp & Cut
Memento Dye Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black)

Thanks for visiting.  I wish you a sweet day!!

7 comments:

Betty said...

lovely card, Cindy - perfect for that challenge!

Mrs A. said...

That is a beautiful take on the photo. I like your neutral colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love that sweet jar! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your bouquet in jar, Cindy - so great in the neutrals!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful with the all neutral tones! Lovely card!

pam said...

Beautiful card, love the delicate colours.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Barb Ghig said...

I love your CAS take on the inspiration photo, Cindy! Such a pretty card and beautiful color palette!