Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Craft Time

It is gorgeous outside my window, I could hear the birds singing their sweet songs (there is a nest in my Norwegian Maple Tree) but I can't see the them.  Anyway even though I want to be outside I want to play in my craft room too!!!  

So got a quick card in before going outdoor!


The floral image are white heat embossed and watercolored.  The blue speckle is done with placing stencil over and sponged with Tumble Glass.  The sentiment is gold heat embossed, and I embellished with some sequins.

Challenges:




Supplies:

Little Things for Lucy's Card Sequin - Lucky Dip IX
White embossing powder
Gold embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by, I wish you a sweet day!



8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful floral, Cindy! I definitely need that speckle stencil - you've worked wonders with it!!

Lin said...

Lovely pink posies, Cindy!

Arlene said...

So sweet and lovely. Lovely. So glad you joined Die Cut Divas this month.

Emma Williams said...

Such a pretty card...so elegant and sophisticated in it’s style and beautifully coloured! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... �� x

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty, love how you have framed the whole card with those beautiful flowers.
Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. I love your water coloring, and that gold embossed sentiment takes the card over the top. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Kara Lynne said...

Those blooms are beautiful, Cindy! I love the stenciled splatter and sequins that pair so well with your gorgeous watercoloring. Too bad we can't easily craft outdoors. My craft room is in the basement, so I really feel like I'm missing sunshine.

Gerrina said...

You really made it worth to spent some time with stamps and colour; a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!